Monday 23 April 2012

The one thing i know for sure about poetry and my love for writing it, its the fact that it calms my spirit down and  being in Newtown is more of a lesson and everday a new chapter i write and i am constantly meeting different people (some by chance)  some humble me ,some challenge me and i love that as that forces me to learn more about myself and others.

Doing open mics on the other hand i guess its how one betters their art  and gets to experience how to read their audiance and meeting upcoming poets ,as that on its own its pricesless and it reassured me that i am in my element. The challange about not being a one dimensional kind of person is that doing one thing is never enough so its a continuous battle to strive for these other aspects of your personality that you also want to show case , e,g music , hip hop ..., .

its a jungle out der and i am  hungry lion.

No comments: