Monday 5 May 2014

I did the whole love dance by myself again


A beautiful surprise doesn’t even begin to portray where my mind was emotionally when god decided to interrupt me with your presence, I could hear my thoughts pulling me in one direction that is the heartbeat I had lost in the mist of trying to catch myself. I did the whole love dance by myself again, saw my past fade in pure delight.

Strong willed, hard , broken, wounded, soft, kind and warm to the ideal that keeps two worlds existing in one body, I did the whole love dance by myself again when I covered my face away from you , wept as you held me close to your chest , the honestly , the sincerity my spirit felt exhuming  from within overwhelmed my guarded  side , I did the whole love dance by myself again  and forgot that I am battling demons that will not let me go .

Your too hard on yourself, words professed to me a million times but still cannot sink in as the young woman in me wants to be everything , a conqueror , a winner ,an achiever, not a failure  but the little girl in me still wants re-assurance, love  and appreciation.  I did the whole love dance by myself again as I pondered into my future and how it looked from a free past- hurt version point of view and what came to me was a sense of calmness I cannot word in a sentence .

I did the whole love dance with you today as I learned that sometimes I have to love you for who you are and not who I want you to be, remind myself that when I choose to surrender fully to love ,it does not make me less of a woman but more of a seed to both our hearts. I did the whole love dance with you today as we moved past pride, stubbornness, egos and opened ourselves to a world that we know nothing about but dare to venture in it together . I did the whole  love dance with you today as we held hands, chose to teach each other something new , something delicate , something that will heal us both and make us better.

I did the whole love dance  by myself again as I danced slowly to my own melody that comforts my over analytical self ,keeps me humble and hopeful . I did the whole love dance by myself again as I looked in the mirror and loved what was looking back at me.



 
 
I did the whole love dance  by myself today.

Word

Switdifferent

No comments: