Thursday 28 January 2016


Deep cuts are the worst

Deep cuts are the worst, I don’t know what’s more bruised my heart or my ego , flash back to when I was his primary sweetheart , the only thing he could see , he would look at me as if I was the sunrise to his darkness , the pure spirit that could do no wrong , the one girl that made his blood freeze up in his vains , deep cuts are the worst .

Deep cuts are the worst , he was a gentle soul , soft hearted when it came to me , never judged , just always there waiting for me to realise how much his heart yearned for me , deep cuts are the worst . Memories drain my current thought process , as I recall every minute ,every kiss , every struggle , every argument & childish comment we would spit out  without considering how the other person would feel, deep cuts are the worst .

Life happened and I pulled away rebelling against my hearts desires , he pulled towards me praying that I would change my mind & somehow find each other again , but life pressures & circumstances always found a way to bury our love , deep cuts are the worst .

Time passed , you changed,  I changed, I  dwelled into progression & growth as I was battling it out with my own challenges , you created a family with someone else , I was heartbroken by that but sucked it up, as my pride wouldn’t let me cry for you , deep cuts are the worst .

As the spirit guides always work their own magic, I saw you the other day & time stood still for a while but I knew , deep down I knew that I no longer have your heart, that  you finally closed our chapter ,as I never could allow it to start, I saw the anger & the blame in your eyes though you played it cool but I could always read you, deep cuts are the worst  and time does not heal anything , it just teaches one to live with pain  .

No comments: