Thursday 14 August 2014


Food for ......

 

 

I think it’s safe to say that anybody who has watched the movie “Horrible bosses” would agree with me when I say that movie was  super  funny , super sarcastic , well written and all round awesome cast , why  am I saying this , at some point in our lives we all have been around spirits that just rub us  the wrong way  or  are morally not equivalent to our own morals nor life values , basically you just cannot stand them but are kind of  forced to acknowledge them at some level .

 

Human beings are very interesting if everybody actually took the time and studied themselves   they would realise that you learn more and more about yourself every day and sometimes through others. Thing is if you’re not fully content with where you are in life , chances are you will not be able to commit to anything because you haven’t figured out your  place in life nor met your own life plan .

 

Sometimes we tend to forget that shit happens while we busy planning and nothing in life is guaranteed nor lasts, you can get fired, your business can close up and a perfect marriage can turn out to be a horrible marriage, you can just die from a heart attack …ect ….,all these things can happen because spiritually speaking we are not in control and  tend to forget how the universe works .

 

At some point in our own lives we all crave to be connected to something  or someone ,make money, give back  or just be acknowledged for something ( my little theory is everybody wishes to be a celebrity even if they will not admit  it  J …)  . Life has no manual nor does losing a love one but I strongly believe that we  are all “work in progress” , I can pin point my flaws and they ‘ll probably be a lot , instead though I choose to work on them  and keep it moving .

 

I learned a priceless lesson this week that is sometimes an idea you might have about something or someone can just be that an idea and very far from the truth or reality  and  speaking as a woman I know we tend to get lost in our dreams , high expectations  and standards that sometimes get us nowhere or somewhere if the universe agrees .

 

I have come to appreciate the fact that I am not scared of making hard decisions even if I end up being the one hurt the worst, I also will not apologise nor feel guilty about my life nor the direction its taking and not to get all biblical but god’s grace has brought me this far and his presence in my life is beyond any wording I can think of right now.

 

You cannot blame anybody for the choices you make in your life nor can you isolate yourself from the world just because you are going through staff , ….just deal with this shit , the only way forward is to just deal with this shit ngenkani  and as my favourite poet would say “ when you know better , you do better “ .

 

Love

Brenda .     

No comments: