Thursday 23 October 2014


They say …..

 They say the devil is a lair, I say being too imaginative can be a curse on its own , I daze through the past as if it’s the present as cutting the cord feels like I am stubbing myself through thick skin that cannot feel nor endure anymore. They say the devil is a liar , I say darkness can kill your spirit ,bruise you to the core, kill your ability to inhale  and appreciate  simple beauty .

 They say the devil is a liar , I say it cannot be worse than having burning thoughts and blinded fears , craving sleep , mind going wild as if you just had a blackout and cannot recall a thing yet feel the pain so deep that the stomach reminds you that fulfilment is more than consuming food . They say the devil is a liar, I say being a loner is suffocating, as it enlarges the empty need of wanting to be needed, the itchy feeling that’s unsettling, the sores that grow internally without any warning .

 They say devil is a liar, I say the mind can be misleading with dreams that never existed, fault assumptions that will leave you feeling like you are playing mind games with a ghost. They say the devil is a liar, I say the end and the beginning can have contradicting out comes, logic and emotions can never find a solution, being rational and falling in love will never be in the same cooking mixture. They say the devil is a liar, I say you cannot control what the heart decides ,you can be as stubborn as  you like, kick and fight but when you’re done , the heart will always crave what it needs.  

 They say the devil is liar, I say human beings prefer being lied to  most times as somehow knowing certain things overshadows our ability to think straight , objectivity seems far off and hard to reach when overwhelmed. They say the devil is a liar , I say what you cannot change doesn’t deserve a moment of your time nor energy , as the spirit guides do things for a reason . They say the devil is a liar , I say we all receive what we deserve when the time is right .
They say the devil is a liar, I say the devil aint shit!!.

 

Word

Switdifferent

 

 

No comments: