Wednesday 26 November 2014


Gemini

I got rapped up  with a  Gemini , he had  personality dis -functions  , he was weird and freaky like a Taurus , yet lived in his dreamy world like a Pisces ,as I think sometimes it was hard for him to distinguish reality from dreamland . He had good aura and charm like an Aries  yet stubborn and controlling like a Leo , I got rapped up with a Gemini .

I got rapped up with a Gemini , who sometimes loved hard like a Capricorn yet would flip on me like a Sagittarius as he had battles with being true , he would  be attentive like a Cancer  then be cold and distant like a Virgo at times that messed me up, as I needed to be one with him . I got rapped up with a Gemini

I got rapped up with a Gemini who knew how to work my body like a Scorpio ,  melt my lips  and made me wanna believe in love like an Aquarius , he made me feel things that awoke my soul but then would loose interest  quickly like a Libra . I got rapped up with a Gemini.

I got rapped up with a Gemini, who was as intelligent as they come, could entertain any part of my brain, feed it with knowledge , enlighten me with regards to any culture , historical information I didn’t even care much for, at times I felt like he  craved being an intellectual too much and wanted to prove to everyone including me that he was smart and capable of anything , he had too many  hidden insecurities like a Leo but hid it well like a Virgo .  I got rapped up with a Gemini.

I got rapped up with a Gemini , but he was too self centered at times like a Taurus and too  manipulative like an Aries and pretentious like a Sagittarius , would make up stories and be sneaky like an Aquarius  and yet pretend to be true and honest like a Cancer . I could never really figure him out as he would change his mind constantly like a Pisces and sometimes be decisive like a Capricorn. The love dance I did with him was like playing soccer without the ball. I got rapped up with a Gemini.

I got rapped up with a Gemini  and realised that I am falling hard for someone who could care less about what happens in the present nor future, nor has the decency to speak frankly nor allow himself to feel any kind of emotion or attachment towards  anybody . I got rapped up with a Gemini, who broke me down and almost drained all the love I had inside. I got rapped up with a Gemini who mastered the art of acting like a true Gemini and could make a life changing decision like a fed up Taurus without any regret. I got rapped up with a Gemini who changed my life like pregnancy almost changes all women.  

 

I got rapped up with a Gemini.

 


Switdifferent .
 

No comments: