Monday 15 December 2014


I took a glimpse into you …

I took a glimpse into you , as your eyes awoke the hairs on my skin, I took a glimpse into you, as you held my waist as  if you were telling a story , I felt  the warmth , the connection ,the love in your lips, as your punctilious when it comes to me ,you played with my hands as if they  reflected  your inner truth,  I took a glimpse into you .

I took a glimpse into you, as I awoke the dead in you, the silent boy that craved love but opted for less as he dint think he served better , I took a glimpse into you, as  you dug your inner feelings  with  creativity that’s mixed with demons eating the inside of your soul yet play pretence with god everyday  ,as along the way your faith got misplaced and replaced by the darkness of life’s disappointments ,heartbreak , the unfairness that came with the success deadline you gave yourself ,the unplanned surprises that made you reflect on the future and try to bury the past , yet the battle still replays itself . I took a glimpse into you.

 I took a glimpse into you , as I saw you and understood, I took a glimpse into you as you looked at me without saying a word ,yet my heart  translated your silence into words that left  me open to the idea of us building an empire of our own . I took a glimpse into you, as you saw me as I am ,with no false version of myself but a broken  spirit that’s picking up the pieces . I took a glimpse into you .

I took a glimpse into you , as the chemistry between us took over our natural stubbornness and left us speechless, I took a glimpse  into you ,as  you tried your best to shut the door that  scared  the shit out you with its unknown tales  , I took a glimpse into you , as the demons in you ,  your insecurities  and constant analytical nature closed the door in my face . I took a glimpse into your heart but little did I know that heart already had an owner who crushed it long before me .

I took a glimpse into my heart ,as I let go of something that never even began .

 

love

Switdifferent

No comments: