Wednesday 18 March 2015


Burn me to the ground

My wrath overshadows my humor, my mind lingers along the abnormality of darkness . The closer am to happiness  the more lost I feel , burn me to the ground I say, as my subconscious silent voice whispers its lies on me , tears invite themselves but like a stubborn spirit I hold on to my bulk of pain.

Burn me to the grown I say , as my sense of knowing seems to fade away with each experience I encounter , the façade  that is life is hard to grasp and make sense of sometimes, with high expectations suffocating my brain cells as if my life is a science experiment , it’s hard to be me and see myself objectively , burn me to the ground I say.

Living a dream and being in a dream are two different things, as sometimes I feel like the devil is playing catch with me and  god never stops with his tests , burn me to the ground I say  and leave my body to rot maybe my peace will finally join my human body that never seems to find what it seeks  . The bridge between fiction and reality has been wrecked, I cannot move backwards nor move forward either, as the backlog is way too much for my heart to handle, burn me to the ground I say  with my hands up high to the sky ,kneeling down as if some miracle will happen and take away this burden , facing the truth its harder than keeping up with a white lie.

Burn me to the ground  I say as my values are tested , the level of my intelligence being compromised , my joy dying , my sense of self being patronised , my capabilities over looked , the unfairness that comes with being humble , burn me  to the ground I say ,as my wrath grows with each low blow I have to endure .

They say some things you learn as you get older , I say confusion invites it’s self as one gets older and worries become your hypothetical  best friend ,burn me to the ground I say ,as life can be fun yet  bad spirits can prove otherwise or make you rethink  your entire values .

Burn me to the ground I say, as obstacles never go away , they just become easier to handle if you are ready to face them head on , burn me to the ground .  

 

Word

Brenda .

No comments: