Monday 20 April 2015


Sunday blues

 The best way to get over a depressing phase  is to exercise more , eat good food , have good company  and lots of music , well at least  that’s how I get out of my funk most times and it works for me .

Headed down town Jozi #Maboneng  for some food and just plain good all vibes with all the weirdos of Jozi .  The coolest thing about being in that kind of space is that just for a day work pressures and life’s gugu gaga headaches disappear , I don’t know  hey but there is something about art that just draws me in and I always find myself just being lost in it .

 My friend Stijnie joined me as we had some good conversation , drinks  and saw some hot  straight guys and gay guys  all in the name of having a chill moment, as sometimes we forget to stop , to be thankful and just be present & grateful for the little  things .  







 
Childlike moments are a bliss :-)

No comments: