Wednesday 17 June 2015


The third quarter

 I was never  good at giving up on things no matter the obstacle or harsh realities  nor taking advise from people who allow fear to rule their lives, I always find a way of pushing forward , believing , trusting in the spirit guides that they will work in my favour & that’s always been my thing .

Being in the present & enjoying the fruits of my hard work has been the hardest thing to do, as  I always get sad & worried about this & that but this third quarter in my life has taught me a few good lessons & bad ones which I took in like a sucker punch to the stomach .

What I know for sure is that if you speak life into your life, the spirit guides will do as you wish and provide you with the confidence you need to withstand anything that will come your way. The beauty of trusting in your own vision is that no one can change that for you unless you allow them to tint & down grade that vision 

A man whom I don’t respect told me three weeks back that I am naïve , little did he know that his words  just like him MEAN nothing to me nor does he understand who I am . There is a lot of self power we hold in our selves yet most times fail to exercise that power, I exercised that power and what I realised was that if you stand tall, speak your truth most people will not like you so much but then again I never really cared much about being liked hence I only have a handful of close friends.

 

What I know for sure is that sometimes things that are shiny & pretty on the outside, they are not pretty on the inside nor insightful enough to make you a better person. I have learned that through my bad relationships with men, through my relationships with women I thought were my friends but actually were secretively wishing that I would fail & through a terrible work environment.

 

This third quarter of my life has been a spiritual journey that has brought me to my knees & closer to god in a way that I cannot explain  but can only acknowledge him as my best friend &  my everything . We all crave different things in this life but mostly we all just want to be loved, acknowledged & appreciated   

 

This third quarter has been the most slowest quarter race of my life but then again it’s my own race & I can run as slow as I want , stop for some water , do a bit of sightseeing , indulge in new cultures , chill a bit then continue with the race J.

What I know for sure is that self growth is important & being in a good environment with people you actually like is good for the soul.

 

Do you best & happy youth month!!!

Love

Brenda.
 

 

 

No comments: