Friday 25 May 2012


FOOD FOR THOT – I HAVE COME TO REALIZE THAT

·         There’s certain things and moments in life which are so memorable that I will always carry with me.

·         Worrying will not change anything .

·         Practising the shag mate or lets just be friends with benefits thing is clearly!! not my cup of tea (as I have an old school mentality which is hard to shake off , blame it on my grandfather#)

·          Having close friends doesn’t always mean they will understand my level of thinking.

·         I need to trust my gut feeling more.

·         It’s okay to allow another being to shine,

·         Being childish and playful is good for the skin(don’t ask…!!)

·         I should challenge myself but not over work myself to the point where I have no social life nor time to be thankful and just be(as its important to make time for those who want to spent their time with you!)

·         I would love to see Rome & Jamaica before I die but I might die before I see it.

·         Extreme sport rocks J(ook second to a mini cooper#) , if I could I would sky dive everyday just nje …coz I could.

·         I can talk myself in and out of anything when I want to and can be aggressively quiet when I am hurt.

·         Its best to go with the flow only when it comes to trusting God.

·         Its best to stick to your own plans than to fall prey to empty promises.

·         Being honest is always best even when the person you love may not want to hear it or walks away.

·         The biggest critic i have to deal with daily is myself.

·         In life god never stops testing you so bring it on.

No comments: