Monday 7 May 2012


I value your presence…

The day you blessed me with your presence you awoke the dead part of me which was dying to be relinquished from a shell, you might have not realised it but I knew from the moment we locked thoughts that you’re the one I want to conquer life and the world with. I value your presence as you see the best in me when i feel the worst, you erase any fears I have about the future as your optimistic nature gels well with my practical-realistic side, you are not my other half but the man God choose for me, the one who is not perfect but human and tries by all means to put a smile on my face and makes time to connect with me.

I value your presence as you are not afraid to let me shine and be strong in my own right, to speak my mind without judgement and to act crazy like a psychotic patient. I love the way you hold me, the way you pick me up when you hug me and the way you kiss my forehead when you leave for work, it’s the little things that you do for me that make me value your presence more.

We are complete opposites and come from different worlds but somehow our connection runs deeper than we understand and I know underneath all that stubbornness, coldness and self-centredness is a kind, sweet, sensitive man that also appreciates the little things and wants to be loved, strangely enough you have exposed that side of yourself to me which makes me value your presence even more.

Last thought when I go to bed is you and first thought when I wake up is you, to say I love you would not be enough of an expression of how I feel about you, The funny thing is as different as we are, common ground is the fact that were both gugu-gaga beings, equally ambitious, control freaks and stand true to what we both believe in as individuals.

I value your presence and if there was ever any doubt in your mind about us, let it rest as my heart decided long before my mind that you should be with me.

Love -Switdifferent

To: Pinklolo & P (wish you guys all the best!!!J)

No comments: