Monday 7 May 2012


The tree!!



How do I stop myself from craving you , needing u n wanting you like this , obsessed my friend says bt I cld care less about wat she thinks of my deep yerning of you , you got me thinking about your tree…everytime you come around, I visit heaven bliss for a minute even though I don’t knw what heaven bliss looks or taste like , bt I bet its  like this ..this …me n & you bliss…how do I stop myself from losing control of my emotions, in  I breathe n out as you place n press your hand on my hand like ur unifying me into you, mmmm…I sign as you introduce your tree into my temple , ….this is beyond the definition of words …,…you move like a snake as you make your way down to my closed doors , touching n kissing me slowly as I mumble your name in pure bliss …, I have never said OOHH shit soo much in my life …,n mean it in a good way,

How do I stop myself from feeling like a kid who throws a fit if she cant get what she wants , I want you n there’s no second guessing about that …, you make me melt in my own flesh as you put your hands around my waist n push me back n forward into your tree…, that big strong tree that seems to make me forget about everything and want you more n more ….., our connection it’s a beautiful surprise to our lost souls , as it makes us belong …..to this me & you, damn ….i thot I was a feminist until you introduced me to your tree ….,its like my secret addiction as i feel renewed as we tongue talk n embrace each ada  in our natural clothes , how do I stop myself from thinking about u and how we washed each adas sins  away with our eye conversation ….,

How do i stop myself from craving you  and  needing you like this ….as I feel like a junky who just needs that one puff of pot n they ll be good to go …, you put me on another zone and  I have got u cross questioning ur life plans , as nun of us planned for this to get this far ….yet we find ourselves drawn to each ada like magnets , you call out my name as I norish your tree with my lips …n weaken your defences  and your walls come crashing down ….as you realise that every soul is different ….and I have every intention of sticking around ….n build this …this you n me bliss, …..bt little did I know you would sing a different tune’,

Bittersweet  ….., as this whole thing now feels like pleasure and  pain bottled up in one motion , as the wind changes direction in your mind and your true colours over shadow this me & you….bliss , how do I stop myself from needing and wanting you in my life as I ve gotten fond of the tree ,… , I wish reality could have stayed away a little bit longer ….., or I could hv woken up from my dream but you were so good with your hands, n I guess I indulged way too much…, the question still stands how do I stop myself from  wanting you ….when every bone in me still yerns for you,…., you hold me close to ur chest for one last time as we both know that we will never c each ada again …,I hv no tears as I knew dis would end like this…’…but I secretly smile to myself as i think about the tree…., damn…


love - Switdifferent

No comments: