Saturday 12 May 2012


This weekend was going to be about me celebrating my birthday , little did I know I would be crying my eyes out and feeling like a dead woman walking , I don’t know how many bad things does one have to go through in life until calmness and happiness presents itself. The guilt, hurt , confusion , anger and emptiness seem to be one with my soul at this moment in time and I feel like I am reliving a nightmare all over again . My little brother has passed …..even saying it sounds unreal but this is as real as it gets and there’s no way around it but deal with it.

Young , beautiful spirit , sooo sooo Smart, stubborn and witty , yet I guess he couldn’t take the hardships that life and our circumstances brought, I have no words but there only thing I can hold on to now is god and trust that he has a bigger plan , I just wish he could tell me what the fucken plan is at this moment.

Hope you are at peace Tsitsi !!, I will carry your spirit with me forever you can count on that bro!!
& HAPPY BDAY TO ME :-(

No comments: