Sunday 27 May 2012


Silliness

The silliness of this need is unberable, I miss calling you by your name , irritating you and getting on your nurves till you call me crazy , the warmth of your big arms, it’s all in the silliness of how I felt connected to you,the small gestures ,the weired conversations  that were one sided then turn into a full blown miscommunication ,the butterfly’s that would fly in my stomach when i would stare at your picture, the genuine portrait my artist counterpart painted of you and me having our own alien world .It’s in the silliness of how much of me I saw in you and your walls were nothing but past hurt making you more scared of feeling your own emotions , coldness takes over so that no one can attempt to get closer to you , arrogance and your selfcentred nature kept you safe from the real world as beings like that are hard to get along with . Its all in the silliness of how much I understood you yet all you wanted was to just put me in a box and classify me according to your perception.

Pick a boo as you brought out the freaky side of me I never knew I had in a time when I felt alone, conflicted and had a lot of personal issues going wrong , you were my happy escape and I felt safe with you having your own skwatta camp in my heart without me agreeing to it. It’s all in the silliness of how I couldn’t play pretence with you , but needed you more than I led on , I still need you but my stubborn side and the realistic part of me knows that you could care less about how I feel nor acknowledging me as a person not some shallow cow you just had an experience with and moving on with your life as if nothing happened . Its all in the silliness of closing the chapter that I started by force without knowing I ll end up falling in love with you .Winter has a way of overstaying its visit in my life and I have a way of holding on to things that I know I should part with. I can’t blame nor hate you as I brought this on to myself and having a pity party wont help me either but saying it out loud to myself and excepting that I made another human error when it comes to your charactor , even though my heart doesn’t agree but I choose logic this time around so as to not dwell on something that has no substance.

It’s all in the silliness of how much you inspired me in a strange way and how I would all of sudden have this urge to want to share what was on my mind , what I loved with you, yet you had a way of making me feel like thin air and that hurt ,I guess it all comes from being shallow and not respecting women but only seeing them as disposable objects , being a loaded control freak does that to a lot of men and I guess you’re no exception to the rule. Its all in the silliness of how I allowed myself to get lost in a nun existent love juice, as your intelligence ,secretive, mysterious eyes, your gugu gaga way of seeing things was intriguing  to me and that attracted me to you even more , not knowing  that you only care about you, money and you.

It’s all in the silliness of missing you still and not knowing what to do with these feelings but the fact that you don’t give a shit , its reason enough to also not acknowledge you anymore and shut down the skwatta camp you have in my heart.

Love

SwitdifferentJ!!




No comments: